Travel news Burkina faso
Please remember to register on this website, so we can send you your dose of travel news customized as per your requirements.
The Republic of the Congo has reopened its borders and airports for international visitors. In order to visit Congo, travelers will be required to do a health screening and follow quarantine protocols.All visitors are required to complete a negative COVID-19 test within a maximum of 7 days prior to arrival and submit the test resul… read more
Air Burkinaearlier this month resumed scheduled operation, as the airline operates service to 7 destinations from Ouagadougou. Based on the airline’s schedule listing, planned operation for the period of 10AUG20 – 30AUG20 as follows.
Ouagadougou – Abidjan 3 weekly
Ouagadougou – Bamako – Dakar… read more
Impact of COVID-19 on African Aviation and economics is worsening. Job losses in aviation and related industries could increase by up to 3.5 million. That is more than half of the region’s 6.2 million aviation-related employment and 400,000 more than the previous estimate.
Full-year 2020 traffic is expected to plummet by 54%… read more
In a statement, the pan-African company ASKY announced the resumption of its flights to Abidjan in Ivory Coast, Bamako in Mali, Bangui in the Central African Republic, Bissau in Guinea Bissau, Conakry in Guinea, Cotonou in Benin, Dakar in Senegal, Douala and Yaoundé in Cameroon, Free… read more
If you may have been wondering which African countries are reopening for tourism, this is for you! Many African nations are starting to reopen airports, remove curfews, and slowly resume international tourism.
Most countries in Africa have been very strict on containing the spread of the virus, with most of them going into complete lockdow… read more
Yesterday, Air Burkina resumed its flight operations on the domestic market. The national transporter of Burkina Faso will deploy its planes on its only internal line between Ouagadougou and Bobo-Dioulasso.
Until the end of the month, only three other flights will be scheduled (July 26, 28, 30). "All passengers are inv… read more
Nigerians who are desperate to travel to long-haul destinations now go to Benin Republic and Equatorial Guinea to catch international flights. Investigations by THISDAY reveal that these two countries did not close their borders because of coronavirus pandemic. Owing to this, THISDAY learnt that people travel b… read more
Air Burkina should soon receive financial aid from the Burkinabè state. According to the finance bill amending the 2020 finance law, sent by the Minister of Economy, Finance and Development, Lassané Kabore, to President Roch Marc Christian Kabore, dated June 15, 2020, it is planned an allocation of 3.5 billion cfa francs ($ 6,003,347) to the… read more
A 100% subsidiary of the German carrier Lufthansa since the end of 2016, the Belgian airline was struggling to make profits since it was founded on the ashes of defunct Sabena. Lufthansa, the leading airline group in Europe, already owned 45% of the shares of the Belgian company before 2016, with an option to buy the other 55%.
The buyout … read more
Citizens of eight African countries willing to travel to explore and enjoy the beautiful sceneries of Barbados can now do so with relative ease as the Caribbean nation has waived Visa requirements for them. The eight countries include Cameroon, Ethiopia, Liberia, Morocco, Rwanda, Senegal, Burkina Faso and Ghana from which Barbados … read more