Kruger National Park Calendar - March
- end of summer...
- still hot and humid during the day, but nights begin to get colder
- last major rainfalls of the season
- between 18°C - 33°C (Fahrenheit: e.g. 33°C = [(33x9)]/5 + 32 = 91.4°F)
- visit our webcam page for live footage from Kruger National Park!
- water availability at its peak
- river levels high
- dense vegetation
- grasslands in full seed
- animal dispersal at its widest
- animals rather relaxed - least competition for resources
- water sources throughout the park are usually full
- buffalo & kudu breeding peak
- many migrant birds leaving
Source: TravelComments.com Official Blog